Senior Producer. Little Cinema Digital. New York, USA. BOOM! Nuff said.
Little Cinema Digital is looking for a Senior Producer to join our team.
We are an award-winning, Emmy nominated, multi-media creative and digital studio specializing in immersive experiences and the re-imagination of cinema and interactive events.
Crafting and leading novel experiences, creating digital products, and using our platform to deliver projects for our clients will be your primary focus.
You’ll be working closely with our Creative and Design teams to scope, plan and project manage upcoming immersive experiences and events.
- Manage agency services for key clients, deliver on client needs and achieve business objectives
- Lead multiple clients, projects and teams to execute excellent work
- Respond to client feedback and steward the creative integrity of projects from development through to execution
- Manage the development and creation of project documents including strategy, proposals, plans and recap documents in collaboration with creative team
- Build, present and negotiate project budgets and scopes with clients
- Present project budget actuals to COO, showing learnings and efficiencies
- Creation of project schedules/timelines and production plans
- Lead weekly client and internal project/production status reports/meetings
- Manage on-site production and travel if required (may include weekend/evening travel)
- Secure all necessary permits for production while complying with all federal, state and municipal legal requirements
- Track vendor payments, prepare wrap reports and actualize budgets
- Steward the philosophical integrity of the Little Cinema Digital LLC brand, enforcing consistency and excellence across all managed projects
- Manage and execute all production related elements and vendors for virtual or in person events
Job Post Linkhttps://human.workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/9990-little-cinema-digital-senior-producer
Entertainment, Event Management, Experience Design, Experiential, Film, Maintaining Schedules, Management of Teams 20+, Managing Budgets, Producing, Project Management, SOWs, TV, Wrangling - Creatives
September 17, 2021
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Work From Home
- Flexible Working Hours
- Home Office Stipend