Here's the deal: Purple is looking for a Senior Digital Product Designer to help drive our digital product storytelling in our Lehi, UT, USA office. Get in touch!
As a Digital Product Designer at Purple, you’ll be joining us during an exciting time of reimagining our brand experience—how we evolve our look and feel to reflect our incredible growth and innovative products.
Responsibilities (What you can expect to do here)
- Define the future of purple.com
- Ideate, concept, and design incredibly polished work that represents Purple-this includes storytelling, visual direction, prototypes, and everything in between.
- Apply brand identity standards to our digital properties, including typography, photography, color etc.
- Build strong partnerships with other teams to solve complex challenges and craft experiences that highlight our innovative products.
- Evolve ideas and concepts into compelling visual solutions, then presenting those ideas, design rationale, and detail to team members and executives.
- Work cross-functionally with Merchandising, Creative and UX to align digital creative strategy with brand, seasonal, promotional, and product efforts.
- Contribute to product design standards documentation and best practices.
- Maintain awareness of key performance metrics and incorporate findings into design iterations.
- Directly impact our culture- we are a growing team with much to learn.
- A hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves approach with a positive, unflappable attitude.
- Strong visual design skills: you are able to work at the intersection of brand and product design.
- The flexibility to be a great collaborator in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Qualifications (What you bring to the role)
- Experience working with design systems.
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams, and ability to tackle more than one project at a time.
- Deep knowledge with latest design applications such as Adobe Creative Suite and Figma.
- A portfolio website featuring examples of product design, UX/UI design or digital marketing.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/9982-purple-senior-digital-product-designer
Digital, Experience Design, Figma, Human-Centered Design
September 16, 2021
- Retirement Plan
- Fitness & Wellness
- Parental Leave
- Medical Benefits