GALE is looking for a Senior Digital Copywriter in New York, NY, USA.
Please note: This role is open to work in any of GALE's offices in: Toronto, NYC, LA, Detroit or Austin. However, relocation assistance and visa sponsorship are not available.
GALE is a creative media consultancy that brings business insights to brand storytelling and activates it across every channel. With expertise in business strategy, media, CRM, addressable and integrated brand communications, performance marketing, and technology, GALE creates marketing systems and communications that grow businesses. GALE delivers strong outcomes for its partners in automotive, QSR, retail, gaming, entertainment, telecom and more. Founded in 2014, the agency currently has offices in New York, Detroit, Singapore, Toronto, Austin, Los Angeles, London, and Bengaluru.
Some Brands We Work With: Chipotle, E*Trade, Abbott Labs and Santander Bank.
If you’re driven by a passion to build something great, a desire to innovate, and a commitment to achieve excellence in your craft, GALE is a great place for you.
About the role
The Senior Copywriter is responsible for ideation and implementation of copy across a variety of digital channels and platforms.
Who you are:
● 5+ years experience in a copywriter role.
● Strong conceptual and craft skills.
● Extremely collaborative and team-oriented.
● Multitasker with the ability to adapt under tight deadlines.
What you will be doing:
● Telling stories across digital channels and campaigns.
● Translating business strategy into compelling copy
● Establishing a brand’s voice through creative execution
● Addressing diverse audiences with tailored ideas and content.
● Collaborating with designers, developers, strategists, clients and more.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/9965-gale-senior-digital-copywriter
Copywriting, Digital, Interactive
September 14, 2021
- Retirement Plan
- Fitness & Wellness
- Medical Benefits
Inclusion in Hiring
GALE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Please consider applying for this role even if you do not meet 100% of the suggested requirements, and/or if you have gaps in your resume.
Inclusion in the Workplace
We believe in inclusivity and do our best work when people with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and skills are brought together. Our Core Values are at the root of GALE’s collaborative environment and help to foster a strong community.
Our Code of Conduct, Human Resources policies and executive investment in inclusion further support and protect GALE’s inclusive workplace.
Our Hiring Process
We want you to be just as discerning in making your next career move as we are finding great talent to join our team. Our interview process generally consists of the following stages to allow you to meet a range of people from various disciplines and domains. You will be assessed at each stage before being invited to move to the next.
• Phone screen with a member of our Talent Acquisition Team
• Interview with the Hiring Manager, who will generally be your manager.
• Where relevant for the role, a technical aptitude test. (i.e. for domains in technology, data science, etc.,…)
• Interview with a member of our team from a different Department than yours.
• Interview with a member of our Leadership Team.
Please discuss with our recruiters if you require any accommodations throughout the process to help enable a smooth interview (i.e. accessibility in terms of location, timing, method, etc.,...).