Winc is looking for a Full-time Senior Designer in Remote.
A Designer at Winc is the heart of the creative team. You bring exceptional taste, critical thinking, and a hunger to innovate to every project. You are a passionate problem-solver, a challenger of the status quo, and a believer that the team, not the individual, is the multiplier.
- Evaluate well-defined problems and provide solutions
- Work closely with our internal stakeholders to ideate and execute on-brand and on-strategy creative: emails, organic and paid social, paid landing pages, point-of-sale materials, partnership needs, brand marketing and merchandising needs, as well as various special project needs.
- Create the appropriate materials to communicate your position and gain consent to move forward from collaborators.
- Release production-ready assets with limited guidance
- Partner with and support your team in ideation and execution.
- Frequently assess your work and pivot rapidly to find success.
- Commit to excellence in all channels: from dreaming up big ideas, to launching experiments, to supporting our marketing and brands needs, to seemingly small tweaks to our platforms.
- Apply your unique personality and spirit to our culture
- A book that demonstrates your approach and process to creating best-in-class creative
- A team-first mentality
- Extra points: A Passion for wine and food
- Extra points: Experience creating original work for lifestyle & fashion brands
Job Post Linkhttps://188.8.131.52/unjobboard/9959-winc-full-time-senior-designer
September 14, 2021
- Generous Vacation
- Parental Leave
- Stock Options
- Work From Home
- Flexible Working Hours
- Medical Benefits
Winc, Inc. Is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.