Deloitte Digital is looking for a XR User Experience Designer in New York, NY, USA.
We are looking for the next generation of innovators and dreamers to join our Digital Reality (DxR) team, helping our clients imagine a future of augmented experiences, virtual worlds and mixed reality applications. The DxR team is composed of designers, developers, producers, and business managers—all working together to conceptualize and build out experiences that enable audiences to explore, learn, and access information through immersive platforms such as AR, MR, VR, and games. If you are passionate about immersive technologies and experiences, love working with creative and driven teams, and are dedicated to serving clients through thought leadership and product delivery please join us in our journey!
You’ll play an integral role within our fast-paced interdisciplinary team to design interactive, immersive and engaging solutions for clients. Working with design leads, you’ll be responsible for the initial concept, the detailed elements of the functional design, and overall continuity and support throughout development. You should be prepared to interact with clients regularly, understanding their goals and determining the best approach to meet their needs.
What you'll do
• Work with stakeholders and design leads to interpret business needs and translate them into objective-driven experience design concepts
• Participate in client ideation sessions, develop design documentation and wireframing concepts for XR experiences
• Explain experience design processes and principles to clients in a way that is meaningful and applicable to their given industry
• Work with a diverse team of 2D and 3D artists and engineers to iterate and implement designs in an Agile methodology
• Conduct usability testing both internally and with target audiences
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/9958-deloitte-digital-xr-user-experience-designer
September 14, 2021
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Fitness & Wellness
- Parental Leave
- Work From Home
- Medical Benefits