D'Addario is looking for a Freelance Art Director in Brooklyn, NY, USA.
The D’Addario Marketing & Communications team is seeking a Freelance Art Director to develop the content and visual style for upcoming advertising campaigns including directing the overall design and direct designers, photographers and videographers who execute content. Reporting to the Associate Creative Directors, the ideal candidate will have a diverse array of experience in brand storytelling and marketing, photo and video content production, digital and social media, experiential marketing, and influencer partnerships.
1. Work on a project basis, contracts average two months depending on the Scope of Work.
2. Collaborate with a Copywriter and utilize designated resources on the internal team.
3. Collaborate with Brand Strategy team to execute campaigns from briefs.
4. Create and present decks that showcase concepts and storyboards.
5. Work in all areas of communications including digital, social, print, visual and oral storytelling.
6. Actively review all branded content to make sure storytelling is aligned with D’Addario brand voices (D’Addario, Evans, ProMark, etc.) and delivers on brand and brief goals.
1. Minimum of 4 years of pertinent experience, with at least 1 year of management experience.
2. Must have strong graphic design skills with a wide-range of past projects and clients.
3. Must be a conceptual thinker able to take projects from an idea to the finish line.
4. Posses a great work ethic and attitude while thriving in a fast-paced environment.
5. Have a passion for music, pop culture and plus up if you’re an active musician.
6. Experience in print production process and knowledge of production techniques is a plus.
7. Having great relationships with other creatives, artists, illustrators, animators is a plus.
8. Available to collaborate in-person at the Downtown Brooklyn office when requested.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/9954-d-addario-art-director
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Cinema 4D, Sketch
September 13, 2021
D'Addario & Company, Inc
- Dog Friendly
- Work From Home
Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
Nice to have:
Cinema 4D, After Effects, Premier, Sketch
1. Please share your CV or Resume.
2. Include a link to portfolio or PDF with descriptions of your role and responsibilities on each project.
D’Addario is a global manufacturer of musical instrument strings and accessories, primarily for guitars but also for many other fretted instruments. The company has also acquired and elevated brands within the band and orchestra space including Evans Drumheads, ProMark Drumsticks, Rico & Royal Woodwinds, Kaplan Orchestral and more. The company and one of the most influential in the music industry business. D’Addario traces its roots back to the small Italian town of Salle where the first D’Addario family members began producing strings in 1680. The company currently has its world headquarters in Long Island with a large creative studio in Brooklyn, a showroom in Manhattan and offices positioned throughout the country in Los Angeles, Nashville and across the world in England, France, Germany, Brazil, Australia, Argentina and China. Visit our creative portfolio for a sample of recent work: https://daddariocreative.cargocollective.com