Siltanen & Partners is looking for a Freelance Art Director / UI Designer in El Segundo, CA, USA.
Siltanen & Partners (S&P) is a Los Angeles based agency specializes in high-impact creative that defines brands and generates best in class results.
- 2019 Ad Age Silver award for best small agency in the West.
What you'll do:
As a digital art director, you'll be leading the visual side of a major website redesign for a large, national brand. This website will be instrumental for the brand and serve as a core component of future campaigns.
You're comfortable thinking in web-minded terms (interactivity, page animation, responsive, mobile-first, etc), and love bringing a brand story to life through a digital experience.
You're organized, love to sweat the details, and are capable of delivering a consistent design experience. You love using the tools web offers to create beautiful experiences consumers want to continue coming back to.
When you're not working on web design, you'll be aiding the creative team with other creative assignments from campaign creative strategy to paid social across accounts.
- Handle UI and UX on all core pages to support the web redesign over a 6 month period.
- Take leadership of the style guide evolution to support the design
- Manage cohesive visual identities of clients including the oversight of logos, assets, and fonts
- Strong practical skills working in web and digital media
- Strong typography, layout, and branding experience
- Highly proficient with Adobe XD, Sketch, and/or Figma
- Comfortable w/ After Effects (creation of gifs, etc)
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/9946-siltanen-partners-art-director-ui-designer
Figma, Interactive, Low / High Fidelity Prototyping, Sketch
September 10, 2021
- Dog Friendly
Potential transition to full-time