North Street Creative is looking for a Web Designer in New York, NY, USA. Not an ordinary Web Designer but the kind of Web Designer that makes other Web Designers question their Web Designer-ness.
North Street is an independently-owned design, branding, and creative services studio. We exist to engineer the transformation and success of financial services, B2B, corporate, and non-profit organizations. We do so by leveraging research and craft to produce sophisticated brand identities, websites, messaging, campaigns, and marketing materials.
A Web Designer with a demonstrated ability to create pixel perfect, visually compelling website designs. You’re a critical and creative thinker that believes a well designed website can be both beautiful and intuitive to use. Many of the websites you design will serve as conversion-focused marketing showpieces in support of larger rebranding efforts for companies in the financial services and professional services sectors.
• Lead design production of websites. This includes working from wireframes and key designs created by our creative director to produce any number of interior pages
• Ground your work in atomic design methodology while still pushing the envelope with unique and eye-catching layouts
• Own design on multiple projects at any given time
• Produce work that is on-brand, on-budget, and exceeds client expectations
• Maintain a keen eye for evolving best practices and emerging trends
• 3+ years experience of web design experience
• Advanced knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Experience crafting design systems based on atomic design principles
• Expert attention to detail and ability to manage shifting priorities on the fly
• An obsession with typography, layout, color, and all things branded and interactive
• A portfolio that demonstrates exceptional critical thinking skills and a sharp eye for design, including documentation illustrating your thought process around a given project
Job Post Linkhttps://beta.workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/9920-north-street-creative-web-designer
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Strategy, Design Strategy, Figma, Sketch
September 9, 2021
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Work From Home
- Meals & Snacks
- Flexible Working Hours
- Home Office Stipend
HOW TO APPLY
Email us at email@example.com with your resume and—to demonstrate that you’re an individual with an attention to detail that took the time to read this entire listing—please also include mention of the most recent skill or hobby you’ve acquired that’s unrelated to this job role.