Adobe is looking for a Freelance Visual Content Curator in New York, NY, USA.
Adobe is seeking a highly motivated Content Moderator to support the Adobe Spark content offering. In this role, your primary objectives are to help grow and maintain the production, quality control, and curation of our growing collection of creative assets including, templates and design assets. You will evaluate these assets for their overall quality, design, language, and technical execution, against Adobe’s outstanding standards. This is a highly collaborative, fast-paced role that requires a keen eye for design and language detail.
• Review and curate content in a high-volume, fast-pace, deadline-oriented environment with an emphasis on evaluating assets for overall quality, artistic merit, commercial and visual trends and technical execution.
• Work closely with the Content Design and Content Systems teams to ensure content meets technical and aesthetic standards, as well as business goals
• Apply metadata, keywords, and other search or merchandising tactics to assets
• Collaborate with internal teams to identify feature improvements, category priorities, and build scalable, efficient content review and production processes
• Define and uphold best-in-class curation practices in adherence with Adobe’s aesthetic, technical and legal standards.
• Partner with the team to research, maintain, and share data about content gaps, content trends, and content performance.
• Collaborate across Adobe’s global Content Team to ensure best practices and scalability of processes.
• Assist in creation and refinement of training documentation for wider curation team
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/9863-adobe-visual-content-curator
Content Writing, Copywriting, Design, Design Strategy, Visual Development
September 7, 2021