Invoice2Go is looking for an Associate Motion Designer in .
We are currently hiring for a Motion Designer who will work closely with our Brand Marketing Team to conceptualise, storyboard and deliver exceptional motion design across our digital communication channels.
You’ll play a key role in expressing our brand voice through the power of motion, taking our digital content to the next level.
- Creating animated content and motion graphics
- Ideating in the early stages of the project with other members of the team.
- Creating and manage a database of motion templates scale our production
- Editing videos for our digital web series, educational content and social media
- Editing audio from interviews and podcast episodes
- Sourcing music and sound effects from online libraries
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest motion design techniques.
- Always pushing our creative boundaries.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in motion design
- An excellent portfolio that showcases motion design and animation
- Proficiency in After Effects and Premiere Pro, with a general understanding of the wider Adobe Suite
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate ideas and concepts effectively to internal stakeholders and peers.
- Meticulous attention to detail with a constant drive to learn more
- A passion for storytelling
Invoice2go’s mission is to amplify the independent spirit of small businesses. We help the self-employed and small business owners run and grow their business their way. We empower our +200,000 users with straightforward tools that go far beyond creating professional-looking invoices and estimates. Our software enables users to easily manage appointments, track expenses, and offer digital payment options. We save them time, help them get paid faster, and ensure that tax season is a breeze.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/9762-invoice2go-associate-motion-designer
2D, 2D Graphics, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Design
August 24, 2021
- Retirement Plan
- Parental Leave
- Stock Options
- Work From Home
- Medical Benefits
- Home Office Stipend
Invoice2go is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, age (40 and over), pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics) or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.