Senior Social Media Copywriter. MediaMonks. Los Angeles, CA, USA. BOOM! Nuff said.
We are looking for a Social Media Copywriter to interact with our customers and promote our products and services on social networks. Social Media Copywriter responsibilities include updating our social media pages, responding to followers and tracking user engagement. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent web content writing skills and experience advertising on multiple social networks.
- Write, edit and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors
- Select appealing images and videos to complement text
- Update our social media pages with compelling company news
- Coordinate with internal teams to create advertising posts (e.g. for events, open roles and product releases)
- Track and report on social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates)
- Apply advertising techniques to boost brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Respond to questions and comments on our social media pages in a timely and accurate manner
- Network with clients and industry professionals
5+ years of experience as a Social Media Copywriter or similar role
Hands-on experience using various social media platforms to advertise
Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
Familiarity with online paid advertising
Ability to deliver creative web content (text, image and video)
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/9696-mediamonks-senior-social-media-copywriter
Copywriting, Social, Social Media Strategy
August 17, 2021
Talent Acquisition at MediaMonks ✨
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Work From Home
- Medical Benefits
- Home Office Stipend
Inspired by the connectivity and flexibility of technology APIs, our single-P&L model offers clients seamless access to a nearly 6,000-strong team of multidisciplinary digital talent organized across 57 talent hubs in 33 countries. This means we can deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle. We help transform businesses into digital-first brands and make legacy brands famous across feeds and buyable everywhere in an ecosystem of best-in-class experiences.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us. We promote an environment that encourages everyone to be their authentic selves every day as we work together to build something we believe has the potential to change the heart of our industry.