Here's the deal: Confidant is looking for a Brand Interactive Designer to redesign brands for the digital age in our Nashville-Davidson, TN, USA office. Come join our team of big agency defectors.
At Confidant, the role of the Interactive Brand Designer a creative role responsible for executing as well as enhancing creative ideas through visual expression using user experience design, graphic design, type, movement and color. The role works closely with the team Creative Director to execute an idea with the highest standards possible but also within the available budget and schedule. This role is required to work independently and within a team and is required to be collaborative, communicative and respectful of other’s ideas and expressions.
Interactive Brand Designer Job Description:
- Lead brand identity projects, drive logo-development, iconography and infographics
- Create brand manifestos and style guides, defining all aspects of a brand’s platform
- Drive front-end web and app design with a focus on functional design that delivers against defined business outcomes
- Idea catalyst for advertising and content initiatives.
- Interest in driving retail excellence with packaging, point-of-sale, and in-store POP
- Create interesting ideas/content for social media, email marketing, and blogs
- Oversee photography and video campaigns
- Help design key elements in pitch decks for Confidant and/or for client sell-in decks
- Vet and retain talent such as web firms, videographers, photographers and more
- Understanding HTML, CSS, and other tools is a plus
Characteristics we value:
- Vision: You’re driven to identify world-changing ideas constantly
- Partnership: You like a collaborative environment
- Patience: You focus on long, orchestrated wins
- Insight: You like building the logical framework around your ideas
- Openness: You like to learn continuously
- Autonomy: You're self-driven towards greatness
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/9459-confidant-brand-interactive-designer
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Brand Strategy, CSS, Design, Design Strategy, Experience Design
July 21, 2021