Landscape is looking for a Producer & Project Manager in San Francisco, CA, USA.
You’re detail and action oriented. A manager and producer – you thrive on facilitating a spacious creative process while over-delivering on client expectations.
You know a sound plan, executed thoughtfully, can make the best of intentions even better. You’re comfortable with ambiguity, complexity, big ambitions, and love finding the path to ‘yes’. You appreciate diversity, inclusion, and find deep satisfaction in supporting work that nurtures our social fabric. You look forward to working with a tight-knit team that expects your best on a consistent basis.
↳ Entry-to-Mid Level Producer / Project Manager
↳ Full Time & Long Term
↳ Must be able to work in San Francisco
We are currently working remotely but this role will be responsible for managing our SF-Based office as we re-open the space.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/9368-landscape-producer-project-manager
July 9, 2021
• A passion for project management, production, and operations
• Scheduling master project plans and individual calendar meetings
• Managing general client correspondence
• Tracking client feedback and action items
• Producing content. Including: negotiating with vendors, managing budgets, and scheduling for projects with significant budgets.
• General resourcing, budget, and time tracking
• Managing the physical studio space in SF: cleaning, organization, stocking supplies/food
• Doing what it takes to keep the team productive and clients happy
• Being flexible, easy going, and positive while maintaining a discerning perspective
• Viewing challenges as opportunities
= = = =
• Clear and affable communicator
• Extreme professionalism
• Detail oriented
• Exceptional time management
• Technology savvy
• Fluent in Google-Suite required, specifically Docs and Sheets
• Comfortable in Adobe Creative Suite (a plus)
• Comfortable in Figma (a plus)
• Knowledge of social media platforms (a plus)
= = = =
• Studio 401K
• Studio health plan
• General studio benefits
• Annual salary
• Additional perks
= = = =
How to Apply
Send an email that includes a Single PDF (no zip files please) with:
• A cover letter describing your interest in Landscape specifically
• (2) Recent professional references
The subject line should read: Producer Application at Landscape
Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the volume of applicants we receive for postings, we will not be able to respond to everyone. A sincere thanks for both your interest and time.