Do you hate Creative, Community, and LaCroix? Then you'd really hate working as a Senior Account Manager at stept studios in El Segundo, CA, USA and should stop reading now. Seriously.
Stept is looking for a Senior Account Executive / Manager to work on our Creative Team. This role is pivotal to the company in both internal and external communications. Internally, he/she/they will be responsible for leading the organization workflow through Creative, Production and Post Departments - making sure work is being done promptly and with attention to detail. Externally, you will be the main point of contact for the brand, leading the client communications and relationship management alongside our Sales EPs.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Efficiently communicates and manages workflow internally through the Creative, Production, and Post teams to ensure client goals, strategy, and objectives are being met with attention to detail
- Contribute ideas to creative
- Builds rapport with clients to engage in frequent contact and develop close relationships
- Creates and manages an external workflow with all the timelines, appropriate check-ins, scope of work, change orders and timelines met with client expectations managed
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 4-6 years at a creative agency
- Incredible organizational and communication skills
- Understanding of creative production process and post processes
- An enthusiasm for creative and strategy to contribute ideas
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/9277-stept-studios-senior-account-manager
Content Management, Creative Research, Project Management
September 14, 2021 (Originally posted June 29, 2021)
Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. SUBJECT: Senior Account Manager
Stept is committed to a diverse and inclusive environment and encourages all
candidates to apply.