Freelance Producer. Potential Energy Coalition. Remote. BOOM! Nuff said.
Climate change is one of the most intractable challenges that civilization has ever faced: how to get people to care about climate change and take action on this existential threat.
Potential Energy Coalition is taking on this challenge by tapping the best minds in marketing, media, and creative to change attitudes and beliefs and motivate substantive action on climate change. To do so, we are building an industry-wide marketing capability, driven by insights and supported by a coalition of the very best talent in academia and industry, to launch and support campaigns about this issue.
Reporting directly to our Executive Producer, the Producer will work with our production, creative, and strategy teams to create 360 advertising campaigns and experiences that inspire collective action against climate change.
The ideal candidate is proactive, creatively driven, and collaborative – focusing on creating high-quality creative while being budget-conscious and quick to problem-solve when necessary.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/9209-potential-energy-coalition-producer
June 21, 2021
- Experience with 360 advertising campaigns and producing content for digital, social, broadcast, print and OOH channels
- A deep understanding of advertising and the different teams involved in creating a successful campaign
- Communicate with external creative partners, including creative agencies
- Produce multiple videos for social and digital channels on fast timelines - includes the ability to source video footage, assist in sourcing music or sound effects, cast for VO talent, and being conscious of final specs for the appropriate social channel.
- Clearly communicate deadlines, expectations and editorial direction
- Assist on pre-production and shoots by helping manage the relationship with production houses, casting agencies and talent, and overall timelines and budgets.
- Assist in putting forward the best production team members for each job, including editors, vfx specialists, motion designers, sound designers, and colorists.
- Interacting with multiple vendors throughout the production process and tracking with schedule and organizing sessions.
- Handle licensing and budgets for any stock imagery, video, or audio pieces when finalizing creative assets with the production and creative teams.
- Ability to create timelines and project manage teams from strategy to final execution of creative
- Post experience a must-have, shoot experience a major plus
- 3-5 years of production experience, specifically in an ad agency and client-facing role
- A deep understanding of social and digital best practices
- Proven record of detail-oriented project management
- Ability to multitask and shift gears quickly; consistently manage multiple projects at a time that are in various stages of production (from pre to post to wrap)
- Experience using standard web tools such as content management and tracking systems a plus
- Any experience with trafficking content on social channels and the ability to pull results of the advertisement is a plus
Potential Energy is a project of Windward Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity that incubates new and innovative public-interest projects and grant-making programs. Windward is committed to attracting, developing and retaining exceptional people, and to creating a work environment that is dynamic, rewarding and enables each of us to realize our potential. Windward’s work environment is safe and open to all employees and partners, respecting the full spectrum of race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, political affiliation, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and all other classifications protected by law in the locality and/or state in which you are working.