Here's the deal: Ogilvy is looking for a Mid-Level Designer to join the creative team in our Washington DC and Metro Area office. Looking forward to chatting with you.
Looking for a designer who is a great conceptual thinker and visual architect, who will be responsible for working with a team to enhance and execute the creative across both commercial and government accounts lead out of the Ogilvy Washington, DC office.
- Proven highly versatile creative concepting, design, and art direction skills.
- Exceptional portfolio necessary.
- Well-versed in the history of design, art direction, and advertising.
- Passion to eat, sleep and breathe all things advertising.
- Collaborate team-player
- Comfortable presenting to clients
- The ability to illustrate and animate are a bonus
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/9114-ogilvy-mid-level-designer
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Conceptual, Design
June 15, 2021 (Originally posted June 11, 2021)
Ideal candidate will be local to Washington, DC area, but open to remote option as well.