Here's the deal: Potential Energy Coalition is looking for a Campaign Manager to help save the world in our Remote office. Tough to pass that up.
Climate change is one of the most intractable challenges that civilization has ever faced: how to get people to care about climate change and take urgent action to address this existential threat.
Potential Energy Coalition is taking on this challenge by tapping the best minds in marketing, media and creative to change attitudes and beliefs and motivate substantive action on climate change. To do so, we are building an industry-wide marketing capability, driven by insights and supported by a coalition of the very best talent in academia and industry, to launch and support campaigns about this issue.
We are looking for an up and comer, someone who wants to dive into getting more people to act on climate change. The Campaign Manager will play an integral role on the team by supporting the multimedia campaigns that will resonate with our membership base and our spokespeople. You will create programs, implement them in collaboration with the broader team and track results - we are all about impact.
Visit sciencemoms.com for a look into what some of what we do.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/9071-potential-energy-coalition-campaign-manager
Content Management, Marketing Strategy, Producing, Project Management, Social Media Strategy
June 8, 2021
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Parental Leave
- Work From Home
- Medical Benefits
- Support campaign management and execution across digital and traditional channels, earned and grassroot initiatives.
- Develop program ideas based on data to engage memberbase and compel them to act as ambassadors.
- Develop a tool kit for ambassadors to use for outreach with creative.
- Collaborate with spokespeople in the creation of programs.
- Partner with the social content team to extend reach to target audience and beyond organically.
- Cultivate relationships with strategic partners. Coordinate campaign activities with partners including creative, media and PR agencies, measurement companies and grassroot organizations.
- Help grow exposure through brand partnerships with senior campaign leadership.
Ideal Skills and Experience
- A proven track record for absorbing information quickly and applying it to the jobs to be done.
- 2-4 years of experience in a membership based organization, marketing agency (social, ad, media), or social advocacy organization.
- Outward facing relationship building experience.
- Experience with campaign building across digital, social, mobile, search, email, TV, radio, direct mail, and OOH channels.
- Experience developing and executing content marketing campaigns, influencer marketing campaigns, experiential/grassroots events, local campaigns, PR/social amplification initiatives etc.
- Experience of large-scale campaigns, but also community and social-first thinking.
- Experience in social advocacy is preferred.
Critical Competencies for Success
- Producer mindset - what’s the most efficient way to get the work done
- Entrepreneurial with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Detailed oriented.
- Strong strategic and creative thinker – with strong bias for action.
- Highly intellectually curious.
- Strong manager, collaborator and influencer.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized and efficient time manager and multi-tasker.
- Maintains a reputation for the highest integrity and ethics.
- Persuasive and highly polished executive presentation skills.
Potential Energy is a project of Windward Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity that incubates new and innovative public-interest projects and grant-making programs. Windward is committed to attracting, developing and retaining exceptional people, and to creating a work environment that is dynamic, rewarding and enables each of us to realize our potential. Windward’s work environment is safe and open to all employees and partners, respecting the full spectrum of race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, political affiliation,
ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and all other classifications protected by law in the locality and/or state in which you are working.