Freelance Copywriter. SJI Associates. New York, NY, USA. BOOM! Nuff said.
We are a full-service woman-owned creative agency with a focus on entertainment marketing. Located in New York City, our team is made up of designers, animators, and programmers as well as strategic thinkers and writers. For over 30 years, SJI has developed engaging creative for a client list that includes National Geographic, Disney+, A+E Networks, HBO, WarnerMedia, PBS and Scholastic.
Who You Are:
A passionate copywriter, enthusiastic about working on ad campaigns, brand writing & taglines, scripts, and promotional projects. Someone who is a skilled wordsmith, with an energetic attitude, committed to delivering exceptional work, and excited to be part of an encouraging and supportive team.
Work within a team of Art Directors and Designers to create high impact branded communications. Contribute to a collaborative, creative and engaging work environment.
- Concept and write best-in-class B2B and B2C ad campaigns
- Develop and execute brand positioning around a variety of marketing & brand projects
- Scriptwriting for promotional/creative video content
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to develop creative concepts
- Ability to write witty & concise copy across a wide range of deliverables
- Excellent communicator, able to work well with clients, designers, and art directors
- Team player with a willingness to learn from others as well as share their own knowledge
- Candidate should be well-versed in design principles for both print & digital production
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once, able to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced creative environment
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, able to complete basic layouts in Adobe InDesign
- Proficient in PowerPoint & Google Drive Suite, including Google Slides and Google Docs
- Experience creating sales presentations
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8916-sji-associates-copywriter
May 18, 2021
- Dog Friendly
- Work From Home
- Meals & Snacks