Creative Director, Motion. AKA NYC. New York, NY, USA. BOOM! Nuff said.
AKA NYC is an award-winning, fully integrated advertising agency with unparalleled expertise across the arts & entertainment, leisure, travel, retail, and tourism sectors. With a focus on creativity, innovation and consumer experiences, we have a proven record of delivering cross-platform campaigns that get results for new brands and iconic institutions alike.
We are looking for a Creative Director with a background in motion to design campaigns and lead on motion graphics.
What you’ll do:
• Take creative leadership of projects – collaborating with other Creative Directors and Designers to oversee visual ideas that ladder up to the big idea/brand
• Develop the design and look (both static and motion) for creative campaigns across all of our brands
• Present creative in client meetings and work directly with clients to develop work
• Mentorship, stewardship and training of creative team members as assigned.
Who we’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Film, Media, Communications, related field or equivalent work experience.
• A minimum of 10 years of professional experience in creative role (5 years leadership). Live entertainment background is a plus
• A portfolio demonstrating a track record of delivering highly creative and effective content
• Ability to lead by inspiring both artists and production leads
• Experience pitching and executing creative ideas for existing projects and or new prospective clients
• Ability to work efficiently and drive productivity with a team
• Attention to detail, excellent organizational and communication skills
• Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere, Prelude, Audition, Compressor, Media Encoder
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8915-aka-nyc-creative-director-motion
Adobe Audition, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro
July 20, 2021 (Originally posted May 18, 2021)
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Work From Home
- Meals & Snacks
- Flexible Working Hours
- Medical Benefits
A Note on Diversity and Inclusion
At AKA we believe our team is at its best when we reflect the diversity of our community. We strive to hire and cultivate the best talent so when recruiting we work to actively reach and engage a wide community of people. We’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe a diverse team makes us smarter, more creative and helps us better understand the needs of the audiences we target with our campaigns.
AKA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law.