Here's the deal: Tally is looking for a Creative Director to help Americans get out of credit card debt in our San Francisco, CA, USA office. R
- Three words to describe this job are Leader, Empathetic, Innovative
- Our motto is our business only grows when we help more people.
- This is a great opportunity because this company is a rockets hip and this role is poised to make a huge impact.
- The ideal personality for this role is someone who is empathetic, outside of the box thinker, motivated by performance/outcome, loves a challenge
- You need to be well-equipped to handle lots of different kinds of ads (including web and email), to understand and act on the performance of the work, and mangage a small team.
- You'd be working on leading an internal creative agency making all of our marketing assets, fro video to social to web to email to and everything in between
- The best way to describe our culture is mission-driven, empathetic, innovative, outcome oriented
- You'll love our office because you can work wherever you want.
- The best part about living here is NA - this role can work from anywhere.
- You'll definitely hate this job if you don't like helping people. If you hate bringing your whole self to work. Or if you don't like growing a business.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8785-tally-creative-director
Adobe InDesign, Conceptual, Figma, Management of Teams 1-10
April 30, 2021
- Generous Vacation
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options
- Work From Home
- Medical Benefits
This is a contract role currently but we are also looking for an FTE in the long run. So this could be a contract to hire role or a 2-4 month contract engagement.