Here's the deal: Fellow Products is looking for a Freelance Digital Production Designer to work on our ecommerce site in our San Francisco, CA, USA office. Join our small, passionate coffee-loving team!
Fellow is looking for a Digital Production Designer Contractor with a strong background in e-commerce and production design. This role will help build Fellow's new website.
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for developing creative that is functional, emotionally engaging, and pixel perfect. Strong collaboration, extreme attention to detail, self management, and organizational skills are critical for this role
This position will join our Marketing team based in San Francisco, CA or remote in the United States.
Contract will be for 2 months starting ASAP to help build out our new website, ending in October 2021. There is a possibility of ongoing work but that is not scoped yet.
- Work with our design lead and external partners to produce web pages for our new website, applying our new brand and design system across many types of pages, including PDPs, collection pages, homepages, cart modules, etc... for both desktop and mobile.
- Design new assets in accordance with our visual design system, such as feature icons, light illustrations.
- Photo cropping and sizing for web and mobile.
- 3+ years of production design experience, ideally with e-commerce or physical goods company.
- Experience with production design on large scale initiatives (full website builds).
- Experienced working collaboratively with Figma (required!)
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8735-fellow-products-digital-production-designer
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, E-Commerce, Figma, HTML Email Development, Producing, Retouching
August 6, 2021 (Originally posted April 22, 2021)
- Work From Home