Here's the deal: Fellow Products is looking for a Freelance Digital Designer to work on our ecommerce site in our San Francisco, CA, USA office. Join our small, passionate coffee-loving team!
Fellow is looking for a digital designer with a strong background in digital ecommerce and marketing design to work with us on a freelance, monthly basis.
This role will help elevate Fellow’s consumer brand experience across email and web. The ideal partner possesses a passion for developing creative that is functional, emotionally engaging, and pixel perfect. Strong collaboration, extreme attention to detail, self-management, and organizational skills are critical for this role.
Contract starting ASAP for a flexible period of time this position will work directly with the eCommerce Product Manager and closely with the Fellow brand and marketing team.
- Work closely with the eCommerce team to interpret brand guidelines and refer back to brand team for approvals.
- Develop a deep understanding of Fellow’s website. Have a collaborative and communicative design process, from content strategy, visual concepting, and wireframing all the way through design execution.
- Iterate and communicate ideas across various levels of fidelity (site architecture, wireframes, prototypes, explorations, or final page designs)
- Consider user journeys and UX across several brand touchpoints and within specific interactions.
Prepare the highest quality assets at the smallest file size and ensure that all type meets accessibility standards and responsive site requirements.
- Maintain and develop templates and digital assets to keep a consistent brand identity/experience across all digital channels.
- Build + design emails for marketing purposes with optimized assets.
Required Skills + Experience:
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Design files ready for development
- Coordinate with eCommerce team to ideate and execute
- Design emails in Figma then build them in Klaviyo and test across devices/email types
- Intimate knowledge of UX Best practices
- Mobile first design
- Able to Interpret brand guidelines and communicate with marketing + brand team
Job Post Linkhttps://beta.workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8735-fellow-products-digital-designer
Adobe Photoshop, Design, E-Commerce, Figma, HTML Email Development, Producing, Retouching
March 25, 2022 (Originally posted April 23, 2021)
Budget Pay Range
$40 - $80
- Work From Home