MRM Commerce is looking for a Freelance Assoc. Director of UX in New York, NY, USA.
MRM Commerce is looking for a freelance Associate Director of UX.
We are looking for someone who has a deep understanding of commerce best practices and is able to ensure they are incorporate into the final product. We are also looking for someone who can offer high-level strategic recommendations to our clients around content, merchandising, and marketing.
You will work across multiple platforms, devices and industries and closely collaborate with a variety of teammates including fellow experience designers, strategists, data analysts, creatives and technologists. We are looking for a designer who has a great attitude and is passionate about emerging digital trends.
What You’ll Do
• Consult with internal teams and clients to develop impactful UX strategies
• Plan and guide research into audience behaviors and needs
• Leverage data to guide and rationalize design decisions
• Ideate and concept digital experiences
• Create sketches, interaction models, user flows and more detailed wireframes as needed
• Prototype key ideas and interactions
• Contribute to journey mapping and customer scenarios
What You Need
• Comfort with standard UX tools, user-centered design practices and UX-related research practices (e.g. usability testing)
• Familiarity with data, analytics and technology (both front and back-end)
• An eye toward omni-channel and the intersection of multiple commerce touchpoints, including social commerce, marketplaces, etailers, and in store experiences
• A foundational knowledge of content strategy
• Sketch, InVision, Principle and/or other key drawing and prototyping tools
• MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
To apply, please email: email@example.com
Must be able to work in US.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8589-mrm-commerce-assoc-director-of-ux
It's all about the work
April 7, 2021