Here's the deal: CULTURE ONE WORLD is looking for a Freelance Art Director - Multicultural to create purpose-driven cause communications focused on the Hispanic market in our Washington, DC, USA office. Potential for long term role.
Culture ONE World is seeking and Art Director with a great imagination and dreams about changing the world with creativity and ideas. A deep understanding and proven experience in the U.S. Hispanic market is required, including work in Spanish and English. If you have worked on campaigns for Black, Asian, LGBTQ+, and other diverse audiences, that’s a major plus. Concept development together with Creative Directors and seeing your vision all the way through visual/design execution is critical. The Art Director is also expected to bring new ideas and designs to produce bold, strategic and persuasive products in all media for our clients.
Culture ONE World is a cross-cultural advertising agency that specializes in using creativity to drive social change that positively impacts communities. Our client roster includes Facebook, Amtrak, Capital One, BioLife, 2020 Census, NHTSA’s national drunk driving, seatbelt, and texting campaigns, and others. We’re rapidly expanding our client roster and our award-winning work reaches millions of people across devices and platforms. The Art Director is also expected to bring new ideas and designs to produce bold, strategic and persuasive products in all media for our clients
You need to know how to:
• Speak, read, write, and breath the U.S. Hispanic experience in both Spanish and English
• Concept creative campaigns across a broad range of media, in a variety of tones and voices
• Do high-level brand concepting and ideation
• Daily execution on client deliverables including graphic designs, layouts, data visualizations, and PPT deck designs
• Work productively as a teammate with creative directors, copywriters, and producers who share responsibility on client assignments
• Design and animation of social content and social assets across all channels
• Collaborate with account leadership to understand client goals, strategy and feedback aligned to creative briefs
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8587-culture-one-world-freelance-art-director-multicultural
Adobe Animate, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Art Direction, Creative Direction, Design, Language: Spanish, Multi-cultural, PowerPoint, Social, Storyboarding
April 7, 2021
- Work From Home
- Flexible Working Hours