Freelance Motion Graphics Designer. Salesforce. Remote. BOOM! Nuff said.
The Virtual Art Department (VAD) at Salesforce has an opening for a Motion Graphics Artist who will help us elevate our content creation to be the most interesting and impactful marketing tools possible. Our ideal candidate has experience in broadcast graphics, typographic animation, and data visualization. This position will focus on our virtual and XR productions but extend to create work for our social campaigns, and broadcast properties as well as design for large scale immersive experiences at our world-class events.
Who you are
You are an inspired collaborator that brings excellent motion design skills, and impressive conceptual instincts to the table every day. You’re at ease working in 2D and 3D spaces. You have your finger on the pulse of industry trends and best practices as well as emerging technologies. You love the process and enjoy the messiness of nurturing ideas from pencil to final picture with a team.
You must also be able to:
- Master of data visualization that can breath life into interfaces and infographic elements for virtual productions.
- Work within our brand’s creative language to concept and design 2D and 3D animations including working with our brands character assets.
- Communicate clearly and efficiently while collaborating closely with cross departmental teams and external vendors.
- Manage multiple projects for various clients, and work with project management to meet all deadlines
- Maintain focus and inspiration while moving quickly and iterating without sentiment.
- Curiosity and a proven ability to learn and expand software knowledge and toolbox.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8584-salesforce-motion-graphics-designer
April 6, 2021
Skills and experience:
- A compelling portfolio of original work that’s conceptual, innovative and impactful
- 3-5 years of advertising agency, post-house, broadcast, or design studio experience
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to organize, and prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and eagerness to push the boundaries
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and C4D
- Knowledge/familiarity with Maya, Houdini, and Unreal
- Knowledge in Keynote/PowerPoint/Google slides, Figma, Invision, and Sketch
- Knowledge of basic editing tools like Final Cut Pro and Premiere
- A Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Understanding of compositing
- Mastery of the principles of animation and ability to create style frames
- Experience with broadcast, real time and virtual productions a plus