Here's the deal: Rebecca Atwood Designs is looking for a Creative and Marketing Associate to graphics, visuals, and imagery in our Charleston, SC, USA office. We inspire through design by creating patterns and palettes for the home.
Visuals + Graphic Design:
· Assist the Creative Director with ensuring our brand vision is inspiring and executed consistently.
· Design the visuals for our digital and physical marketing channels based on brand guidelines and direction from Marketing and Sales Director including:
o Design and maintain weekly automation emails for our subscribers;
o Design and maintain internal and external documents including but not limited to: Line sheets, website graphics, product documents, outreach printed materials, packaging, swatch card backs, and team resources.
· Plan and prepare content for company Instagram feed and stories.
· Schedule publishing of all visual content to Pinterest.
· Gather and organize earned content from social media, interior designers and press.
· Use earned content that fits brand guidelines across channels where possible; website install photos, Instagram, email newsletters and Pinterest.
· Prepare drafts of blog posts.
· Work with professional freelance photographers for product and mood photography.
· Research concepts and plan shot lists for photo shoots in collaboration with team.
· Style shoots with support of Creative/Director and photographers.
· Take supplementary photography and video that tell the story of RA in our studio from design and product development through the finished product to use on social media.
· Render pillows and wallpaper product photos using existing templates.
· Organize photography on Dropbox or digital asset management software.
· Size product and mood photography for PDPs and other areas of the website including the banner image and other main pages.
Additional Creative Responsibilities:
· Support the Creative Director as needed with development of new collections.
· Create and maintain production sample organization and fabric archive/library.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8577-rebecca-atwood-designs-creative-and-marketing-associate
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Research, Design
April 6, 2021
- Medical Benefits
• Email the following to email@example.com
• Resume and cover letter including which one of our values resonates with you the most and how you see it applying to the role.
• Creative portfolio
· Please list an example of a blog that you love from an aesthetic and content view, as well as a newsletter and business Instagram account you find inspiring.
· Two references
· Please include your name and Creative Hire in the subject.