You're probably not one to take a job just to make your friends jealous, but in case you are, TikTok is hiring a Global Creative Strategy Director in Los Angeles, CA, USA.
What you'll do
• Expand and grow a diverse and inclusive team of creative strategists. You'll partner with existing team members to expand a team with backgrounds in copywriting, art direction, design and strategy. You'll develop the team by reviewing their work, expanding their skills, and accelerating their ideas.
• Execute as a keen operator. You'll ensure that business goals, objectives and deliverables are consistently met by the team.
• Lead creative strategy for key business verticals. You partner with your Creative Strategy Directors, Sales and other XFN teams to lead the work for our most important business verticals. You proactively lead your team to prioritize internal business objectives and concept solutions that solve clients' business problems.
• Help clients understand TikTok. You do this in many ways: best practices, trends presentations, real-time consultation, and more. No matter the format or forum, you must inspire.
• Help clients start the next big thing on TikTok. You partner with the brand and/or the agency, you show up with audacious ideas, you help write things when necessary, and you collaborate with every necessary party to bring the project to life.
• Inspire the industry. You generate regular thought leadership around your vertical industry focal areas — manifested in content, events, and more.
• Manage your own projects in a fast-growing startup. We don't believe in project managers and layers of bureaucracy. You prioritize your key projects, manage your own deadlines, and tap the appropriate team members when necessary.
• Champion our creator community in everything you do. Every day, you remember that they are why we do this.
• You read the "about you" section and thought to yourself "hey, that's me!"
• 12+ years experience in a similar role
• 8+ years managing teams
• A leader in everything you do
• Fire portfolio
• Strong culture game
• Strong idea game
• Strong writing game
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8569-tiktok-global-creative-strategy-director
Creative Strategy, Management of Teams 10-20
April 5, 2021
- Stock Options
- Work From Home
- Medical Benefits
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.