HOLY SHIT! Carousel is hiring a Director, Design to work on "living the dream" in their San Diego, CA, USA office.
Carousel’s Director, Design is a hybrid role with responsibilities across design, creative, motion and content production.
This position will require outstanding design and leadership skills along with a positive, motivated and entrepreneurial attitude. You will work cross-functionally with other directors in a small, talented and progressive team. You will lead design efforts across all creative, branding, experiential and content development. You have your finger on the pulse of culture, music, art, fashion and technology. Your dynamic skillset, desire to produce industry-leading work and easy-going personality will make you an irreplaceable member of the Carousel team.
• Leadership: provide leadership and collaboration across Carousel’s clients and projects.
• Presenting: strong presentation skills, master of deck building and communicating ideas.
• Branding: ability to create sharp and relevant branding solutions with powerful longevity.
• Typography: mastery of type design, especially designing with motion, video, digital + print.
• Campaigns: ability to translate your design skills to art direction, creating campaigns.
• Motion: work with our motion designers to bring your design to life in 2D, 3D and motion.
• Guidelines: build flawless and inspiring brand guidelines that clearly articulate your design language.
• 5-10 Years with Agency, Brand and Studio Experience as a Design Director or Senior Designer.
• Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite, with Figma a huge plus.
• Passion for UX/UI, a huge plus.
• Passion for Motion Design and VFX, a huge plus.
• Passion for AR/VR, a huge plus.
• Photography, Cinematography, Editorial and Sound Design, a huge plus.
Job Post Linkhttps://beta.workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8560-carousel-director-design
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Art Direction, Cinema 4D, Design, Design Strategy, Experience Design, Figma, Motion, Packaging Design, Type Design
April 2, 2021
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Profit Sharing
- Work From Home
- Flexible Working Hours
- Medical Benefits
• Annual Salary: Based on Experience (1st and 15th)
• 100% Employee Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• 10 Days Paid Vacation, 5 Paid Sick Days, 6 Paid Holidays
• Annual Performance Bonus
• 5% Retirement Employer Contribution (After 90 Days of Employment)
• Monthly Covered Parking
• Flexible Schedule
• Memorial Day
• Independence Day
• Labor Day
• Veterans Day
• Christmas - New Year’s Week
Carousel is a strategic creative + content studio. We are an independent team of dreamers who create relevance through endless curiosity, strategic insights and creative instinct. Based in San Diego, California.