REA is looking for a Freelance Freelance to Permanent Designer in Manhattan, NY, USA.
Working alongside the creative team, this position is instrumental in the achievement of our future vision. We value thinkers, seekers and thoughtful conversation that challenges strongly entrenched expectations. Those that think critically, and act on solutions that respond to human and business problems alike. In an environment that is fast paced and challenging, we have an inclination for action and pro-active individuals.
- Proven experience designing, developing and delivering visual systems that span across digital, print, campaign, advertising and environment
- Understand and act strategically to connect design thinking to specific business strategy and requirements
- Bring your best work forward by being open, collaborative and constructive
- Assist to solidify and strengthen design output to ensure creative standards are maintained
- Attention to detail and a strong eye for aesthetic composition
- Experience working with brand strategists as the platform for establishing a strategic point of view
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor degree in graphic / visual communication
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, motion would be a plus
- 7+ years studio/agency experience
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8530-rea-freelance-to-permanent-designer
2D, 2D Graphics, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, After Effects, Experiential
April 6, 2021 (Originally posted March 30, 2021)
We are currently working remotely, but anticipate a return to the studio in the near future.