APPARATUS is looking for a Digital Content Manager in New York, NY, USA.
The Digital Content Manager will be responsible for developing and executing marketing content plans for APPARATUS digital platforms including website, email, and social media. This is a highly collaborative role and partners with cross-functional teams to deliver best in class digital content in support of our brand marketing and business objectives. Background in editorial and digital content creation is required. For consideration, submit your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
• Plan and execute channel-specific digital content strategies across web, email and social media
platforms, aligned with marketing and content calendars, to support business goals, drive awareness, engagement, and sales.
• Own the content calendar and publishing cadence for email and social channels that upholds brand tone of voice and aligns with marketing strategy, creative, and key cultural moments & trends.
• Manage and maintain all social media channels including Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Spotify
and identify new opportunities for audience growth.
• Manage email flows and monthly email communications, drive voice and content for monthly
• Own day-to-day content execution, including creative copy and caption writing, curating editorial and UGC content, post scheduling, and community management.
• Partner with cross-functional teams to manage and update website content including copy, product specifications, images, links and other relevant details.
• Partner with cross-functional teams to ideate and create engaging, innovative content to use
across owned & paid digital platforms.
• Provide weekly and monthly reporting – monitor and analyze web, email and social metrics to
inform effective marketing and growth strategies.
• Work closely with Director of Marketing on paid campaigns.
• Support and collaborate on marketing campaigns and partnership.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8342-apparatus-digital-content-manager
Content Strategy, Content Writing, Editorial, Marketing Strategy, Social
March 3, 2021
- Retirement Plan
- Parental Leave
- Medical Benefits
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation and benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Position is based in our New York studio. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.