Creative Design Lead. Radar. Brooklyn, NY, USA. BOOM! Nuff said.
Radar is looking for a Creative Design Lead to bring location-based app experiences to life for our enterprise customers and to provide brand and visual design support for our Marketing, Sales and Business Development teams. Over time, this may evolve into a mini "location design studio" within Radar. You’ll have a knack for brand design and product design and a strong interest in the location space.
As our first full-time creative/brand designer, you’ll play a pivotal role in contributing to our creative efforts, building our design culture and helping our customers realize the next generation of location-based app experiences. You will report to our CEO.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with our Marketing, Business Development, and Sales teams to contribute design resources (e.g., customer-facing ad creatives and campaigns, landing pages, whitepapers, and slide deck templates)
- Help our enterprise customers and prospects visualize and realize location-based experiences (e.g., pitch decks and app mockups)
- Collaborate with product design to refine and update our brand design system, setting a standard for consistency and excellence across all channels
- 5+ years of experience in brand design and product design
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Figma/Sketch
- Experience with illustration
- Experience pitching to customers and/or clients
- A passion for location-based experiences
- A strong portfolio showing your brand design and product design work. (Applications without a portfolio included will not be considered)
- Experience designing experiences for brick-and-mortar brands, either in an agency or internal role, is a plus
Job Post Linkhttps://beta.workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8285-radar-creative-design-lead
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Brand Strategy, Figma, Sketch
February 23, 2021
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Parental Leave
- Stock Options
- Work From Home
- Flexible Working Hours
We are based in Brooklyn, NY but we are open to US remote applicants. Looking forward to your interest in learning more!
Link to the role: https://boards.greenhouse.io/radarlabs/jobs/4305549003