Have you always dreamt that the job post for your dream job would start with "Repurpose is hiring a Freelance Social Designer in their Los Angeles, CA, USA office..." and end with "…to work on their upcoming very top-secret launch and super-fun social creative"? Well, wakey wakey, sleepyhead! It's real!
Hi, we're headed up to a pretty big launch and are looking for an ongoing freelance design partner to help us do cool/fun/dynamic stuff on social. We're a happy, creative team hopeful to find someone who is excited to bring some missing visual vibes to our work.
- Work with our marketing team to concept and brainstorm social media ideas or creative content as needed
ORGANIC AND PAID SOCIAL DESIGN
-Art direction of social feed(s)
-Creation of social media graphics and assets that are illustrated, static &/or still.
-Collaboration with performance agency paid social executions (They create most assets.)
-Design of weekly email and email campaigns in collaboration with copywriter/creative manager
- Design projects such a master deck template, etc. if interested.
IS THIS YOU?
- A lover of clean, bright design that surprises and delights; someone with a joyful sense of humor.
- You have a strategic and creative mind that connects day-to-day invention with bigger goals.
- Organized and happy to support a process for design on a small team.
- Creative and passionate about using design to create a relationship with a customer.
- Comfortable collaborating and iterating within the parameters of an established brand.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8278-repurpose-social-designer
February 23, 2021
- Work From Home