VaynerProductions is looking for a VFX Supervisor in New York, NY, USA.
- Managing and tasking out large teams of VFX professionals on all CG projects from start to finish, which requires different and flexible workflows for every new project.
- Strong, functional, working knowledge of all aspects of a CG production, which includes: modeling, animation, rigging, texturing, lighting, shading, simulation, and compositing.
- Proactively picking up new skills, techniques, software knowledge and workflows in a highly competitive, technical, and specialized industry which is always a moving target.
- Overseeing, tasking out, and receiving report from CG Leads we hire to work on larger and more complicated projects, with a global overview of all moving parts involved.
- Managing workflow, communications, and asset transfer between Vayner Productions and other VFX studios on projects where there is a collective effort.
- Collaborating with producers on bids; to evaluate technical requirements, estimate resources, and parse out scheduling, staffing, and operational needs for all CG projects.
- Managing, troubleshooting, and improving upon our own internal pipeline, and working with software developers to continue to streamline and add flexibility to our CG workflow.
- On Set VFX Supervision, including: all on-set data capture necessary for CG production; enforcing VFX guidelines are adhered to during film production to ensure smooth workflow; addressing additional asks and unforeseen circumstances; communicating and visualizing CG aspects directly with the Director, DP, Producers during production; ensuring all necessary elements, plates, and captures are recorded; directs and QC’s all green screen, wire removal, stand ins, and other VFX related scenarios in real time
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8275-vaynerproductions-vfx-supervisor
Accessibility Standards (WCAG), Adobe Animate, CGI, Lighting, Modeling, Rigging, Textures
February 22, 2021
Starting ASAP, freelance and possible staff role after trial period.