If we were bragging we'd say, “Come join one of the most rapidly growing and funnest places to work with the humblest and hard-working team" but bragging isn't our thing, so we'll just say, “Wardrobe in Brooklyn, NY, USA is hiring a Design Director."
- Hands-on builder of all things UX, UI and design
- You'll join an inspired team of mission-driven engineers, operators, and marketers building the next big thing in fashion tech
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options
The world is your wardrobe.
Wardrobe is a peer-to-peer clothing rental app focused on sustainability. We’ve replaced big warehouses with your local dry cleaners who serve as infinite warehouses, cleaners, and fulfillment centers with a storefront reach. Wardrobe launched in November 2019 and has grown rapidly. We were founded in NYC and are backed by an exciting group of investors including the founders of Airbnb, Coinbase, Opendoor, HQ Trivia and Vine.
What you'll do
As our Design Director, working with the founder + CEO and our product team, you'll strategize our brand, identity and build + execute on creating magical user experiences through our product, and lead key marketing initiatives. This is an opportunity for a thoughtful, hands-on, experienced designer to join a mission-driven team and contribute their skills to making a positive impact that could touch millions of people around the world.
Skills We Are Excited About
- You love working in interaction design as well as hands-on/ IRL design. You're obsessed with all parts of the user experience and strive to elevate it with your work.
- Mastery of one or more design frameworks (Adobe..)
- Startup experience is a must. You have worked on fast-growing web projects.
- Research-minded and humble to learn what works/ what doesn't based on user feedback.
How we work
- Team: you are humble, open to challenge, and like to help others grow. The most important is the progress of the team and the product.
- Impact: you can prioritize your time to build what will give users superpowers or wow them.
- Learning: learning and sharing knowledge makes you happy. At Wardrobe, this holds true as a team, and with our users.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8272-wardrobe-design-director
February 22, 2021
- Retirement Plan
- Fitness & Wellness
- Parental Leave
- Stock Options
- Medical Benefits
- Home Office Stipend
- Screening call
- Cultural fit interview with the founder
- Meet the team
**Contact: email@example.com and send portfolio**