Product Designer. Confidential Startup. Boston, MA, USA. BOOM! Nuff said.
Our client is a Series A startup in the health and wellness space.
This role reports directly to the VP Growth. Marketers are often instructed to focus on the awareness and discovery stage of their customer's journey. While this will certainly be a focus, you will touch all phases regularly. You will work within advertising, product, and experience across digital and physical touch points.
As their first full time designer you will wear many hats, and lead visual identity and UX across brand and product.
Ideal candidates have:
● Minimum 3+ years of experience as a designer in startup or agency setting.
● Strong experience with Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Suite.
● Passion for grid systems, typography, and color theory.
● Own the brand's and product's visual guidelines. This includes color palette,
typography, art direction, and button styles.
● Create and iterate webpages, landing pages, illustrations, advertisement
assets, social media graphics, and high-fidelity product assets across multiple
● Communicate solutions to achieve best-in-class brand and product. This
means understanding design fundamentals and being in tune with emerging
● Develop a customer-centric UX with our product and customer experience
teams. We believe in blending digital, physical, and human throughout our
First 90 Days
● Analyze owned data to intimately understand customers.
● Redesign homepage with marketing team to clearly illustrate scientific
strength, and customer centrism of organization.
● Redesign customer dashboard with product team to create a clinic like
experience for clients. Easily access fertility specialists, analyses, and other
● Create easy-to-use design system within Figma.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8266-confidential-startup-product-designer
February 20, 2021
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Work From Home
- Medical Benefits