O/M is looking for a Senior Project Manager in United States.
As a Senior Project Manager, you'll thrive if you...
- Have 3+ years experience as a Project Manager or similar role working with digital product teams that include designers as key stakeholders
- Have experience mentoring others and architecting new ways of doing work that help teams achieve their goals more effectively
- Ensure the smooth execution of projects from inception to completion, helping the design team achieve amazing results that meet client goals
- Play a critical role in fostering an environment that’s inclusive, productive, creative, thoughtful, safe, and candid
- Take a human-centered approach to project management, building strong relationships and trust between all members of project teams
- Communicate clearly, navigate ambiguity, and drive conversations forward with cross-functional stakeholders
- Are comfortable being a critical voice in the design process, driving strategy in partnership with your team
- Are self-directed and proactively address challenges big and small
- Are excited to help build a program and drive leadership around inclusive product design practices
If you think you’d do well in this role, but don’t meet 100% of the qualifications above, you should still seriously consider applying.
See www.omstudio.co/careers for a comprehensive list of job benefits.
Location: San Francisco or New York HQs or US remote
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8233-o-m-senior-project-manager
February 17, 2021
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Parental Leave
O/M is a multidisciplinary studio specializing in product design. We work collaboratively and iteratively in small, independent teams to solve complex problems for companies of all sizes. As a design-led company, we offer end-to-end services to our clients. This includes everything from designing products from scratch to growing and expanding established products for some of the most innovative companies in the world.
We believe a diverse team is required to create products for a diverse world. As a studio whose mission is to improve people’s lives through design, we’re deeply invested in fostering broad representation across our team at O/M and ensuring that we have a supportive, growth-oriented environment that works for everyone.
We commit to working together each day in a way that reflects these core practices:
- Bold. Be vocal. Take initiative. Have strong convictions, but hold them loosely.
- Open-minded. New ideas are fragile; handle them with care.
- Dependable. Do what you say you are going to do. People are counting on you.
- Humble. Good work speaks for itself. And good feedback is a gift.
- Practical. Think outside the box but work within it.