You're probably not one to take a job just to make your friends jealous, but in case you are, GS&F is hiring an Art Director in Nashville-Davidson, TN, USA.
We’re looking for a highly conceptual Art Director with a deep understanding of social media—someone who can develop highly effective social content with speed. Is social media your sandbox? Are you highly fluent in emerging social trends and design principles? Do you know how to come up with big, disruptive ideas—from brief to breakthrough and beyond? If the answers to these questions are yes, then this position might be for you. You’ll be responsible for helping dream up creative social approaches for a few of our newest accounts. The perfect candidate fights for great ideas, pushes the boundaries of what brands can do on social media and is well versed in content development, production, video/image editing, etc. In short, we’re looking for a badass thinker/maker/doer who has the passion, ambition and talent to make brands famous.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
• 3-5 years of art direction experience directly developing social campaigns, concepts and content as a primary part of your roles. Prior agency experience is a must for this role.
• Proven experience and a deep understanding of social platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Pinterest and whatever comes next. You should have an interest in and working knowledge of emerging platforms and social trends.
• Idea machine and boundary-pushing creative who can work within an integrated team and for large B2C and B2B clients.
• Accountable to pre-established and often changing deadlines. You should be comfortable working at an incredibly fast pace and thrive in an iterative environment.
• Adept presenter who can go toe-to-toe with other creatives and digital minds—both within the agency and when working with our clients.
• Broad exposure to brand development, channel marketing, UX and interactive principles.
• Experience in video production, image editing, HTML5 and design across a wide variety of channels.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8231-gs-f-art-director
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Art Direction, Social
February 17, 2021
- Generous Vacation
- Parental Leave
- Relocation Package
- Work From Home