UX/UI Designer. huckberry. Austin, TX, USA. BOOM! Nuff said.
Huckberry is an online shop and journal that inspires more active, adventurous, and stylish lives through exclusive sales, original story-telling, and unique experiences. We're a team of 80+ individuals based in San Francisco, Austin, and Columbus, Ohio.
We are looking for a creative UX/UI Designer to fill a pivotal role visually translating Huckberry’s brand identity into frictionless interface design and user experience for product features and A/B, multivariate testing. Our ideal candidate is someone who takes pride in thoughtfully considering the user journey both on huckberry.com and in our CMS.
We have a preference for candidates living or willing to relocate to Austin, TX but are open to CA candidates as well.
A typical day includes:
- Designing a frictionless User Experiences that provides the end user with an intuitive, enjoyable experience through the filter of the Huckberry brand identity and design aesthetic
- Designing new pages, page elements, and site features
- A/B Testing and Personalization UX/UI work geared towards increasing metrics like Conversion Rate, AOV and CLTV
- Admin component design, that enables admin users to effectively and efficiently build sections, merchandise products, and make other daily site updates
- Performing site and competition audits for UX/UI Projects
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8229-huckberry-ux-ui-designer
February 17, 2021
- Retirement Plan
- Parental Leave
- Relocation Package
- Work From Home
Huckberry encourages candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are always eager to further diversify our company, and we are committed to providing an inclusive environment of mutual respect where all can flourish. All of our employment decisions are based solely on merit and business need.