Win Brands Group is looking for a Marketing Designer in New York, USA. Not an ordinary Marketing Designer but the kind of Marketing Designer that makes other Marketing Designers question their Marketing Designer-ness.
We are looking for an amazing Marketing Designer with strategic and production experience managing creative assets in various digital marketing channels to join our team!
The Marketing Designer will work across our diverse portfolio of wholly owned brands, operating as an integrated part of each brand team. The Marketing Designer will lead the creation of marketing materials and other cross-functional team efforts, with a specific emphasis on ads and emails.
* Create design assets that drive user acquisition and retention metrics across channels (SMS, social, email, affiliate, digital advertising and more).
* Research, find and deliver actionable creative insights.
* Develop digital design content including online campaigns, email blasts, motion graphics/animation, typographic treatments, etc.
* Identify gaps in current assets and offer recommendations for new content ideas.
* Keep up to date with digital innovation.
Required experience & skills:
* 3-5 years of digital marketing & creative experience (agency experience a plus!)
* Ability to quickly dial into a brand guide and work with design teams to ensure brand guidelines are met
* Extremely high bar for quality and a desire to design for contemporary brands
* Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects in a very fast-paced environment
* An eye for detail and the ability to follow directions and execute feedback
* Strong typographic ability
* Strong motion design skills
* High knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
* Positive spirit and outgoing attitude
Benefits and culture:
* Highly competitive healthcare plan
* Flexible working including remote working and unlimited PTO
* Paid time off to vote as part of our membership to Time to Vote
* Diversity program including monthly forum
* Monthly paid time off for volunteering in support of diversity-related causes
* Paid subscription to mental wellness and mindfulness platform, Headspace, as well as access to online sessions with therapists.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8227-win-brands-group-marketing-designer
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Creative Research, Creative Strategy, Design, Marketing Strategy, Motion, Sketch
March 23, 2021 (Originally posted February 17, 2021)
Win Brands Group
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Stock Options
- Work From Home