Modicum is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer in New York, USA.
We’re design nerds, not design snobs. A team-first digital creative agency that’s all-in with our clients; we work lean, collaboratively, and ego-free to champion the best ideas. Our branding, design, content, and experiences are whip-smart and always fun.
We are looking for a skilled Senior Graphic Designer to join our team! With a focus on digital design, we’ll put your creative and technical skills to work crafting stories and experiences for diverse brands from around the world. This role requires both conceptual thinking and the hands-on work of day-to-day project execution in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do
• Apply your visual, motion, and brand design expertise to bring stories to life
• Assist Art Directors in the planning of creative approach
• Lead and review Junior Designers’ work to ensure high quality
• Conceptualize graphics from scripts, raw text, and briefs
• Build a variety of creative: wireframes, UI, prototypes, presentations, storyboards, and social
What it takes
• A passion for problem-solving and visual storytelling
• A robust portfolio featuring a range of diverse projects and conceptual work
• Experience designing across a multitude of platforms
• Curiosity, critical thinking, and careful attention to detail
• Ego-free leadership and teamwork skills
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8223-modicum-senior-graphic-designer
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Figma, Keynote, Sketch
February 19, 2021 (Originally posted February 16, 2021)
- Retirement Plan
- Dog Friendly
- Parental Leave
- Work From Home
- Medical Benefits
- Home Office Stipend
With current social distancing restrictions, you must be able to work independently from your home, maintaining consistent contact with your manager, fellow team members, and your account team using video conferencing and instant messaging.
Modicum celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive employee experience for all. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. We firmly believe the more inclusive we are, the better our team and work are.