GLOW | AGENCY is looking for an Art Director in New York, NY, USA.
As an Art Director at GLOW you’ll conceive and develop a design vision and creative concepts that are forward-thinking, inspired by and driving trends, and show a deep appreciation for design as a craft. You’ll drive and work hands-on to develop breakthrough campaigns that elevate storytelling. You’ll be a tastemaker for our team and our clients, inspiring with your talents.
You should possess a strong understanding of digital platforms and design for cutting-edge experiences across web, products, and social. You’re attentive to details, and well-versed in both creating and applying visual design systems, layouts, typography, and can speak to a range of design inspiration.
- Direct, define, and design creative executions
- Lead and contribute to a range of projects from fast-paced daily deliverables to large tent-pole campaigns and strategies
- Inspire, mentor, and direct a team of designers, producers, and writers
- Craft presentations and campaigns that shatter expectations
- Define and evolve standards for design and creative production
- Own and communicate a creative POV that sets a high bar
- You have 3-5 years of experience within a creative agency or design firm, ideally working across social and digital media
- You have an impeccable eye for design, and the skills to execute it.
- You’re highly collaborative, organized, and kind. You meet challenges with a sense of possibility and openness.
- Passion for working with client leaders and presenting creative in an engaging way
- Experience working with writers, strategists, technologists, motion designers, producers, and fellow creative team members.
- Experience managing and mentoring Jr. creative team members.
- Broad understanding of relevant design tools including, at the center, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Intimate knowledge of creative standards across modern platforms and technologies
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8206-glow-agency-art-director
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Art Direction, Conceptual, Design
February 12, 2021
- Retirement Plan
- Dog Friendly
- Generous Vacation
- Work From Home
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
APPLY: Please send resumes and portfolios to email@example.com