Spring Studios is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer in New York, NY, USA.
Spring is a hub of culture. Home to fashion, film, media, music and the arts. A partner of the world’s leading culture industry professionals & consumer brands, Spring is where community, culture & business come together to create world class content and experiences to drive brands, professional networks and business forward.
Position: Junior Designer / New York
The Junior Designer is responsible for developing designs under the guidance of the Art Director. A key support role on a project, the Junior Designer will collaborate across departments to create integrated advertising campaigns. The Junior Designer must have the ability to work on a number of different projects and have excellent time management skills to switch from one to the other without missing a deadline. The ideal candidate is conceptual and collaborative with a strong understanding of digital design and UX.
Qualifications, Skills and Characteristics – Required
• An impeccable sense of typography and graphic design
• An ideas driven creative who loves and has experience concepting
• Ability to communicate well across departments
• Must be proficient in Keynote, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
• Relevant Bachelor's Degree
• Illustration skills a plus
• The ability to work with others effectively
Experience – Required
• 1-2+ years of experience in graphic design. At least 1 year in digital design /Agency/Fashion Experience
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8197-spring-studios-junior-graphic-designer
2D Graphics, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Digital, Keynote
February 11, 2021
- Parental Leave
- Work From Home
At the moment Spring is not sponsoring work visas.
Spring is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.