Spring Studios is looking for a Senior Art Director in New York, NY, USA.
The Senior Art Director plays an important role within the creative department, collaborating on a variety of brand projects. Duties include developing and executing innovative concepts and creative for a wide range of brand projects.
The key aspect of the role is to develop conceptually creative ideas and the ability to work independently as well as in partnership with our team of visual and copy creatives. Robust client management and presentation skills are required.
Experience working in an ad agency environment, visionary translator, along with the ability to work on multiple projects at once. Candidates must be highly motivated, well organized and have a sharp eye for detail. Knowledge of contemporary culture with interest in fashion, beauty and/or the luxury sectors is a must.
• Drive creative concept and execution, creating 360 degree creative that can be dispersed into various mediums for a variety of different clients/brands.
• Strive for the highest quality across all creative output and materials.
• Highly developed design sensibility, excellent typography/design skills, and conceptual design skills.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
• Superior organization and time management skills.
Qualifications, Skills and Characteristics – Required
• Excellent collaboration and project management skills.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic and high attention to detail.
• Knowledge of and passion for popular culture and fashion, beauty and luxury industries.
Experience – Required
• At least 5 – 8 years in a creative agency or studio environment.
• Familiarity with pitch process.
• Comfortable presenting work internally and to clients.
• Experience in digital, ecommerce and mobile platforms.
• Experience in research and working with other agency disciplines.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8195-spring-studios-senior-art-director
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects
February 11, 2021
- Parental Leave
- Work From Home
At the moment Spring is not sponsoring work visas.
Spring is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.