PASSERINE is looking for an ART DIRECTOR in Los Angeles, CA, USA.
PASSERINE is a Los Angeles based creative agency + production company. We are currently looking for an Art Director. In addition to PASSERINE’s current clients and partners you will work on pitch decks for original IP developed in-house. We’re looking for a thoughtful self-starter that can effectively communicate creative ideas, pitches and manage multiple projects.
JOB OVERVIEW & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be wildly creative!
- Work with Creative Director to craft culturally relevant creative and pitches across a variety of functions
- Work within a team to ideate and implement a variety of original omni-channel projects
- Provide art direction for company tv/film pitches and sizzles
- Actively contribute in brainstorming and idea generation sessions with creative team
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects to ensure creative timelines are met
- Compile + Maintain Library of Visual Assets + References (Fonts, Logos, etc.)
- Conceptualize and create agency branded assets for web and social
- Provide on-set direction for all photo and video shoots
- Choose photographers / directors and review treatments
- Lead visual and cultural research
- 3+ Years of Experience
- Keynote and Google Slides Fluency
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite
- On the pulse of social/cultural trends
- Ability to work independently, proactively, collaboratively, and effectively under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to articulate creative concepts
- GREAT TASTE!
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8175-passerine-art-director
It's all about the work
February 9, 2021