Lashify is looking for a Print Production Designer in New York, NY, USA.
- Collaborates with creative director, President and CEO throughout design development of all products and packaging for programs, including new products, line extensions, promotional programs and gift sets.
- Render design options, execute layouts for presentations, and order comps etc.
Manage color standards, review submissions for primary and secondary packaging with package development.
- Create innovative and connected packaging solutions
- Develop concepts and present seasonal print/pattern design proposals and colorways.
- Create graphic layouts for primary and secondary packaging within brand guidelines and aesthetic.
- Prepare and check final artwork for primary and secondary packaging and bags before it is released for production.
- Multi-disciplinary designer with a background in Industrial, Package Design, or Product Design
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including Creative, Marketing, and Packaging Development
- Detail oriented designer who is comfortable with shifting design direction and working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to quickly generate concepts and visually communicate those ideas with renderings and/or comps
- A sense of both current and developing trends in print/pattern, art, and packaging
General understanding of engineering and manufacturing aspects of printing, patterns, and materials (cartons, fabrics, plastics, etc.)
- Good knowledge of 3D modeling/rendering software such as KeyShot, Rhino and/or SolidWorks and graphic programs such as Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Must be able to communicate technical and design issues well through drawings as well as 3-dimensional comping
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills, self-starter and creative resolution skills
- Must have ability to handle numerous tasks in an efficient and timely manner in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
Job Post Linkhttps://beta.workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8168-lashify-print-production-designer
February 8, 2021