GLOW | AGENCY is looking for a Jr. Art Director in Manhattan, NY, USA.
GLOW is a strategic, creative agency that takes pride in calling the biggest brands, networks, and platforms a partner. We work across the world of entertainment and technology, crafting amazing experiences for our clients, their audiences, and fans. We have a passion for building communities and delivering breakthrough creativity.
As a Jr. Art Director at GLOW you’ll conceive and develop a design vision and creative concepts that are forward-thinking, inspired by and driving trends, and show a deep appreciation for breakthrough creative campaigns. You’ll be a tastemaker for our team and our clients, inspiring with your talents.
Work you’ll do:
- Assist concepting, presentation, and selling through creative ideas to our clients.
- Direct, define, and design creative executions
- Be willing to roll up your sleeves and see through the execution of creative ideas from concept through tactical production and design tasks, ensuring the highest level of quality and adherence to brand strategy.
- Stay current on trends, culture, and events; bring inspiring external insight into the work and have a natural curiosity for art and design.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, and self starter.
SEND RESUMES AND PORTFOLIOS TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8157-glow-agency-jr-art-director
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Art Direction, Design
March 5, 2021 (Originally posted February 5, 2021)
- Retirement Plan
- Dog Friendly
- Generous Vacation
- Parental Leave
- Work From Home
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.