Digital Designer. Bandier. New York, NY, USA. BOOM! Nuff said.
BANDIER is looking for a Digital Designer to create engaging designs in a fast-paced environment alongside the creative and marketing teams. We are open to freelance as well as full-time. In this role you should be highly motivated to produce strong designs and actively participate in the creative process by presenting thorough and well-developed concepts. You will be a key contributor in various design projects from concept to completion, provide support to team leaders, as well as lead on best practices through a digital lens for weekly assets. You will work in close partnership with the marketing team to ensure all collateral is compelling and within the scope of Bandier brand guidelines. Interest in women's fitness, fashion, and wellness is a plus.
- Concept graphic requests from cross functional teams: event invitations, marketing cards, store signage, lookbooks, out of home advertising, branding decks, and more
- Translate brand standards into visually compelling and easy-to-navigate designs for emails, website assets, marketing assets, and digital advertisements
- Produce drafts, prototypes and thoughtful design solutions
- Support ongoing creative back-end web design updates to bandier.com and our newly launched Amazon store
- Use various design techniques to create emails, website assets, social assets, etc.
- Create daily email blast templates and front-end web design assets
- Manage in-store imagery design and layout
- Follow production schedules to manage time and prioritize daily workload
- Keep and maintain digital archive of weekly creative
- Directly supervise, coach and mentor our Junior Production Designer ensuring alignment and productivity
- Proficient in design software and graphics editing tools - we use Figma and Creative Suite
- Understanding of visual elements such as layout, typography, animation and retouching
- Expertly skilled at image curation, visual storytelling, typography, layout, form and color
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8141-bandier-digital-designer
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Figma, Type Design
August 10, 2021 (Originally posted February 4, 2021)
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Fitness & Wellness
- Parental Leave
- Work From Home
- Medical Benefits
Bandier is an equal opportunity workplace. We are proud of the work we are doing to attract, engage, promote and retain a diverse team, and we know there is still work to be done. We are committed to diversity and equal employment opportunity in our recruiting process, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.