Here's the deal: lili studios is looking for a Freelance Creative Assistant to work with co-founders in our New York, USA office. Only the curiously ambitious should apply.
- This is a great opportunity because you will climb a steep learning curve, be exposed to some of the best creative talent, and work in the fastest growing creative industry.
- The ideal personality for this role is organized and detail oriented, resourceful and positively energetic.
- You need to be well-equipped to handle a bunch of things at once, setting priorities, excellent round the clock communication.
- You'd be working on supporting the leaders of a very company.
- The best way to describe our culture is open, enabling, fast moving. A complete celebration of creative thinking at all times and responsibility to deliver.
- You'll definitely hate this job if you don't want to be proactive.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8126-lili-studios-creative-assistant
February 5, 2021 (Originally posted February 3, 2021)