Here's the deal: Kama is looking for a Product Designer to help build the sex, love, and intimacy superbrand of the future in our London, United Kingdom office. :)
We are building the sex, love, and intimacy super brand of the future. Our first product, which launched on the iOS app store in October 2020, is a sexual wellbeing app that combines modern science and ancient wisdom into easy-to-follow daily practices. We want to help our users have the best sex of their life, no matter their age, sexuality or gender. More than a business, Kama is a social movement aimed at turning the biggest cultural taboo into a positive conversation by building a diverse and engaged community.
Kama was founded by Chloe Macintosh, an experienced entrepreneur who was most recently Chief Creative Officer at Soho House Group. Chloe previously co-founded Made.com, one of the fastest-growing startups in UK history. Sexual wellness has been a life-long passion for Chloe, and Kama is the product of over 15 years of self-discovery, research, and preparation.
You are experienced in conceptualizing and designing remarkable mobile consumer products. You are equally capable of producing UX wireframes as you are designing UI. You will be hands-on alongside our lean team, working closely with Kama’s Product Manager, our Creative Director, and our CEO. This is a unique role that will have a direct impact on the shift in the global cultural conversation around sexuality.
- Collaborate with the Kama team to define the user experience
- Have ownership over the UX and UI language of our product
- Rapidly prototype concepts and figure out shippable iterations of features
What We’re Looking For:
- More than 5 years of experience designing and shipping digital products
- Someone who's comfortable working within a cross-functional team
- A desire to work at a fast-paced, early-stage startup, taking advantage of the opportunity to define your role, as well as the product
- A curiosity of sexuality, relationships, and intimacy, as well as a strong desire to positively impact the world
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8077-kama-product-designer
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Design, Design Strategy, Experience Design, Figma, Material Design
January 27, 2021
- Work From Home