Manual is looking for a Freelance Senior Designer - Brand & Digital in San Francisco, CA, USA.
*This is a freelance position, with a view to full time*
Manual is an award winning brand design studio creating brand identities and experiences that are clear, compelling, thoughtful, and distinct.
Our clients include global icons such as Airbnb, Strava, Apple, eBay, Google, as well as challenger brand startups, cultural institutions, and creative businesses.
We're looking for senior designer to join our tight-knit team to work on brand identity, art direction, and brand experience in digital and physical contexts.
As a Senior Designer, you will be a dedicated design lead for projects, supporting the Design Director and Creative Director to shape the design, and unlock each project's creative potential.
Our ideal team member is:
• Curious and strategic - you want to learn more about our clients and their business challenges
• Big picture thinker - you think about complete brand experience (imagery, art direction, campaign ideas, motion).
• Highly detail oriented - you're know your craft, from pixels to bezier curves, to die-lines
• Organized - you can manage more than one project, manage your time effectively and juggle priorities.
• Collaborative , positive, team-centric – you pitch in, see the best in every opportunity, and have no ego.
• Inspired and inspiring - you seek and bring inspiration from the wider world of visual culture
• Creatively brave -you are undaunted by new experiences and challenges. You're a fast learner. You roll your sleeves up and figure things out.
• Great communicator and presenter - you can create high quality presentations of creative work for internal and external use.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8076-manual-senior-designer-brand-digital
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Figma
January 28, 2021 (Originally posted January 27, 2021)
- Retirement Plan
- Work From Home